Thursday, July 4, 2013

Natural enlargement of pennis. How to Naturally Restart Penis Enlargement

Natural enlargement of pennis

Natural enlargement of pennis

Imagine if you could make your penis as close to perfect as humanly possible. Do you think you'd be an incredible lover? Do you think that your lover will always come back for more and more of the incredible sex that she gets from you? The answer is yes to all of these things, and I know because I became that guy! Want to know how? Read on...

Being an amazing lover became my obsession and I didn't stop until I achieved it. I knew one thing though. My penis was too small and too unhealthy for me to be anything close. There were a number of things i could have done. I could have become incredible at using my fingers or my tongue to please my woman. But I wanted to use the best sexual tool of all, my penis.

This sent me on a journey of penis enlargement. I knew I wouldn't stop until my penis became one of the best in the world. I was determined to make it both bigger and better. Because of that I tried many enlargement products, most of which failed. It was only when I began to understand the science of making a penis bigger that I began to see real results.

What, in scientific terms, makes your penis bigger and healthier?

There are lots of writings out there on how to make your penis better but most of them lack the actual scientific understanding to cause real results. I am different because I know EXACTLY what, in scientific terms, makes one penis bigger and better than all the others. I define a better penis as one which is very big, which has excellent staying power and which is constantly rock-hard.

The penis is controlled, in mildly simple terms, by the Central Nervous System. There are a few things which make the CNS healthy. If you lack this health then your penis won't be very hard or you'll ejaculate either far too quickly or (less commonly) not at all. When you understand this, and that there's a finely balanced equilibrium to make your penis work well, then you can exploit it to make your penis better. The other aspect of growth also applies to the CNS. As you were growing your penis grew at an accelerated rate to the rest of your body. This is because the CNS allowed for that growth. The reason that the growth stopped was because the biochemicals which caused that growth depleted with age. However penis enlargement is possible if you supply the CNS with all the biochemicals required to start growth once again.

That's the secret of penis growth, and if you can use that to your advantage your penis will get bigger and better. Unfortunately, these secrets cannot be fully shared because of copyright. However it is possible and I used it to make my penis 3 inches bigger in 4 months.


Natural enlargement of pennis

Related to "Natural enlargement of pennis. How to Naturally Restart Penis Enlargement"




0 comments to “Natural enlargement of pennis. How to Naturally Restart Penis Enlargement”

Post a Comment

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More